HOW TO APPLY TO THE SSI MASTER?
- Click here to forward you to the application site
- Create a user profile for yourself and log in to the admission site
- Select the “Taught PG, UK” application type
- Fill out your personal data
- From your application checklist click on “Planned Programme of Study”
- Select “Smart System Integration, MSc”
- After that complete your application checklist regarding the instructions provided on the webpage
Criteria of Admission
- Excellence of the candidate: bachelor degree in electrical engineering, electronics, computer engineering, physics, mechatronics, biomedical engineering or a closely related discipline, with a result equivalent to B (ECTS) or better.
- Language ability: teaching being given in English, the candidates must demonstrate sound knowledge of the language. The requirement for competence in English is equivalent to IELTS at grade 6.5 overall and 5.5. in each skill, or a Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English at least grade B.
- Student motivation to undertake the Masters and relevance to his or her professional development.
- Gender balance: for applicants having similar qualifications, the minority gender will be preferred.
Applicants forscholarhips must have completed their degree by the deadline for applications (12pm GMT 14 January 2019), or their application will be rejected.
The deadline forapplicants is 12pm GMT 1 February 2019.
Teaching being given in English, the candidates must demonstrate sound knowledge of the language. Please provide your results from a Secured English Language Test (SELT) recognised by the UKVI or a letter from your undergraduate institution confirming undergraduate study in English. The English requirements are IELTS 6.5 with no component lower than 5.5 or TOFEL ibt (90 – 99) or CEFR B2 (Band C). For self-funded candidates, a pre-sessional English programme (6 weeks) is available (minimum entry requirement: IELTS 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in reading & writing and minimum 5.0 in listening & speaking), more details can be found here.
Requested documents for admission
- Letter of application outlining the student’s rationale and motivation for applying to the programme, this can be included on your application.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of the university Bachelors degree or equivalent, with an English translation if original degree is not in English.
- Certified copy of complete transcript , with an English translation if original is not in English.
- Proof of level of competency in English. Please provide your results from a Secured English Language Test (SELT) recognised by the UKVI or a letter from your undergraduate institution confirming undergraduate study in English. The certificate of the SELT test must be dated after 11 September 2016.
- Two letters of reference or recommendation, preferably from academic staff at the University that awarded the first degree. References should be submitted to us on headed paper, or sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly from your referees authorised university or work email account.
- Administrative papers: a copy of a valid passport.
- All eligible applications will be considered for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, no separate application is necessary.